libobjc2's cmake installation method seems to be broken on FreeBSD 10.1

From: Lars Sonchocky-Helldorf
Subject: libobjc2's cmake installation method seems to be broken on FreeBSD 10.1
Date: Sun, 19 Apr 2015 01:11:33 +0200

Hi,

when trying to install libobjc2 from SVN trunk into the Local Domain of a
FreeBSD 10.1 I encountered the following error:

-- Found assembler: /usr/bin/clang
CMake Error at opts/CMakeLists.txt:4 (include):
  include could not find load file:

    AddLLVM

CMake Error at opts/CMakeLists.txt:11 (add_llvm_loadable_module):
  Unknown CMake command "add_llvm_loadable_module".

See also
"/home/gnustep/GNUstep-sources/libobjc2/Build/CMakeFiles/CMakeOutput.log".

however, the "old" way using gmake went fine:

CC=clang CXX=clang++ make
sudo -E make install

but doing the installation process fussed about better using cmake.

I have CMakeOutput.log and the terminal output of the installation attempt
attached hoping it helps to fix the cause:

cheers,

        Lars