What is the best place to start gdnc, gpbs and make_services?

From: Lars Sonchocky-Helldorf
Subject: What is the best place to start gdnc, gpbs and make_services?
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2015 01:57:52 +0200

Hi,

while it is obvious that sourcing GNUstep.sh should go into .profile (for sh
and bash) or into .cshrc (for csh) I wonder what the best place for starting
gdnc, gpbs and make_services is. As I learned today make_services are only
needed for GUI apps, not tools, right?

So is it a good idea to start those services in .xinitrc ? Or are there other
places for this which are more sensible?

regards,

        Lars