Re: gorm problem

From: Fred Kiefer
Subject: Re: gorm problem
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2015 08:47:31 +0200

Looks like the libobjc2 runtime used to compile Gorm does not match the rest of
your system. If you did install Gorm from a package it is best to compile it
yourself. If you already compiled it manually then part of your system is out
of step. Best thing to do is to reconfigure and recompile the whole GNUstep
stack from scratch.

Hope this helps,
Fred

On the road