Re: Debian and Ubuntu packages - 2015/06/03

From: David Chisnall
Subject: Re: Debian and Ubuntu packages - 2015/06/03
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2015 10:46:10 +0100

On 7 Jul 2015, at 17:53, Ivan Vučica <ivan@vucica.net> wrote:

> - It's still using libobjc2 from GNUstep's Subversion repository, and not the
> one in David's repository on Github

FYI: This is now moved back to the GNUstep organisation on GitHub[1] and that’s
where the FreeBSD port fetches it from (GitHub can produce tarballs from
unreleased revisions, so it’s nice and easy to package unreleased code).
Please don’t use the one that’s under my user on GitHub.

We’ve been using it here and I’ve not had any other bug reports from FreeBSD
users, so I intend on pushing out a new release this weekend.

David

[1] https://github.com/gnustep/libobjc2

-- Sent from my Cray X1