gdomap on Windows 7 Ultimate

From: Germán Arias
Subject: gdomap on Windows 7 Ultimate
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2015 17:31:49 -0600

I'm simply unable to launch gdomap on Windows 7 Ultimate. This is a
problem with administrative privileges, but I don't find how solve this.
Initially I get the error 10013 (I'm using an administrative account, in
fact the only account in this virtual machine), then I right click over
the executable and in Properties, in Compatibility tab, I select "run
this program as administrator". But then I get:

sh: /usr/local/bin/gdomap: Bad file number

With GDB:

Starting program: C:\MinGW\msys\1.0\local\bin/gdomap.exe
Error creating process C:\MinGW\msys\1.0\local\bin/gdomap.exe, (error
740).

I tried with compatibility with XP, and with different Service Pack, but
the problem is still there. Any advice to solve this problem? Thanks

Germán