Re: Plans for ahead

From: Alessandro Sangiuliano
Subject: Re: Plans for ahead
Date: Sat, 28 Nov 2015 18:11:36 +0100

This is a goog injection of motivation.
Please send me, if you can, what is not going well with the rik theme. In this period I was very busy and can’t retail a good amount of time to improve the theme. I’m making a list of the things the that needs fixes/implemented.
Actually the the can be considered at the version 0.98.

Bertrand Deckonink made a nice set of icons for the theme, I’m thinking to make a site to publish the theme.

Help is welcome from everyone.