Re: libdispatch-gnustep/libdispatchgs-etoilé vs libdispatch0 (0~svn197-3

From: Gregory Casamento
Subject: Re: libdispatch-gnustep/libdispatchgs-etoilé vs libdispatch0 (0~svn197-3.2)
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2016 02:26:46 +0000

Tristan,

If one takes a casual glance at the source code of GNUstep and at the docs of Cocoa you can see that GNUstep follows the Cocoa classes pretty closely. That being said we may not have every feature of Cocoa since, you know, we aren't a billion dollar company.

The libdispatch which comes with Debian has always worked for me.

I hope this helps.