Re: PorjectCenter Building error: Can't find make

From: nicolas . guerineau64
Subject: Re: PorjectCenter Building error: Can't find make
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2016 11:16:25 +0100 (CET)

Hi Germán,

Thanks for your help, and a so easy command such as "make".

Do you know whois updating the "windows installer" web page to update it with
this information (need to set the "make" path first by going into
Info->Preferences, then close projectcenter and then, using the shell go to
program directory and type "make"). Maybe adding some basic shell command such
as
"cd c:"
"cd NomProgramm.app" (to go into directory that contains the compiled app
"cd.."
"./ProgramName.exe" to start it.

Regards,
Nicolas

P.S: I will download the new "package" of GNUstep + ProjectCenter + Gorm + Gema
and keep you informed.