Installing GNUstep

From: Simon Gornall
Subject: Installing GNUstep
Date: Thu, 01 Dec 2016 15:00:50 -0800

So, I have a fresh new Centos 7 system, and I’m looking at the best way to
install GNUstep. There’s a lot of information out there, but I’m not sure what
the “best practices” way to do it is, to get a modern libObjc2 runtime, and
compiling with clang.

Is there a definitive site with instructions for this ? There used to be rpm
files to install everything but those seem to have been linked to an older, and
now non-supported linux version.

Thanks for any advice :)

Simon