Re: Gorm and NSMatrix dragging

From: Jamie Ramone
Subject: Re: Gorm and NSMatrix dragging
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2017 14:54:36 -0300

Graham, I found a workaround to this just the other day: Open the
SystemPreferences app and go to the "Default" pane (the one the has
the GNUstep icon between curly braces). There, in the browser, select
GSModifiersAreKeys and change its setting to YES in the pop up list.
This will allow you to use the Alt (Option) key for actual
Alt-dragging and thus creating/modifying matrices.