Re: Problem installing bundles without GNUSTEP_INSTALLATION_DIR

From: Jamie Ramone
Subject: Re: Problem installing bundles without GNUSTEP_INSTALLATION_DIR
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2017 22:17:44 -0300

Thanks for that bit of advice, but since it was getting on my nerves I
removed all PC related files from my project and just maintain the
makefiles by hand. Ivan's solution seems to work well enough so I'm
going with that. One thing I can't seem to get around is that
gnustep-make installs the bundles in the installation domain. I only
want to copy them into the application proper, which I'm already
doing. Can the install target be turned off for those individual
bundles?

Also, did u piss someone off at Google, Ricardo? Cause no matter what
I do ur mail always end up in the spam folder! :-/