Re: GNUMail crashes when I click OK in the filter dialog

From: Ivan Vučica
Subject: Re: GNUMail crashes when I click OK in the filter dialog
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2017 07:38:37 -0700

Debian stretch (testing) and sid (unstable) contain 0.25.0-4.

Latest released is 0.25.0.

On 2017-03-21 00:49:11 +1100 Riccardo Mottola wrote:
Since I cannot reproduce your issue on several setups, It might be indeed that the problem was fixed in current GUI.

What is the latest released version of GNUstep GUI? I tried upgrading from Debian stable to Debian testing, but still only have gnustep-gui of version 0.24 ...

Svetlana