Examples of apps using a list, table, or spreadsheet

From: Svetlana Tkachenko
Subject: Examples of apps using a list, table, or spreadsheet
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2017 21:40:41 +1100

Hi all,

To write a package manager frontend for gnustep I should learn to programmatically interact with a ui element which is capable of listing packages (such as a list of packages pending upgrade, list of packages matching a search query, etc). This list could perhaps be like a table with package name, package description, package version, and details on the action to perform.

I just followed PierreDev tutorial for a calculator app and so I know how to work with user input in a text area and with buttons (roughly).

I don't know what to pick in GORM that would do this table display task in a working and intuitive way.

Do we have a good tutorial or example app to follow to achieve such goal? I would start with simple "click a button to add a row to the table" and "click a button to modify an existing table entries list" tasks in this context...

Svetlana