GNUMail list of mailboxes at startup

From: Svetlana Tkachenko
Subject: GNUMail list of mailboxes at startup
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2017 06:19:35 +1100

Hi all,

When starting, GNUMail shows this tree,

Local
  <list of my local folders>
    Svetlana
Local
  Svetlana (and no other folders here)

After a few seconds (sometimes 15 seconds or so... perhaps after it establishes a connection to IMAP, or something) it changes to the normal view

Local
  <list of my local folders>
Svetlana Tkachenko
  INBOX
  <list of my folders from the IMAP server here>

What is the point of initially showing the wrong thing? It makes it impossible for me to browse the directories to view a message I received yesterday. A screenshot attached.

Svetlana

<2017-03-27-061550_1280x800_scrot.png>