Re: Boiling the Oceans [was Re: GNUstep Live on OSnews]

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: Boiling the Oceans [was Re: GNUstep Live on OSnews]
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2017 15:43:30 +0200

Hi,

On 08/02/17 15:14, Liam Proven wrote:
(Another niche OS and desktop I follow. This is the Linux version of
the desktop:

http://rox.sourceforge.net/desktop/  )

It's a neat little browser but it doesn't support Javascript, so it's
very limited on the modern web.

I wanted to fill that kind of small and fast browser with SWK (simple, small WebKit) and Vespucci, but up to now it never happened, because of SWK being essentially a one-man effort.. although it almost works! A quick browser is always good to browse documentation or such... and you don't want to start WebKit on a Raspberry PI I :)

Riccardo