Re: Moving messages in GNUMail

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: Moving messages in GNUMail
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2017 01:31:25 +0200

Hi,

Svetlana Tkachenko wrote:
It would be really, really, really nice to get some movement with this
so that I can store messages locally instead of storing them on a remote
server. There are unanswered questions, and having to ask again is not
an easy thing for me to do.

it would be nice to get "movement" in many gnustep things? I don't have many more clues.. the error needs to be reproduced and analyzed. Reproducing this on other servers, for example, could try to rule out a specific details. Reproducing this on another computer, setup, etc etc... perform differential analysis.

Having to ask again is not an easy thing... I wonder if "fixing" is considered easier :-P I can't help you further at the moment.. maybe somebody else, although the group is realtively quiet lately.

I hope someone else can chime in and reproduce/help. I don't have a "local" account setup to copy into and the rest works reasonably for me.

Riccardo