Re: [INFO] NEXTSPACE

From: Liam Proven
Subject: Re: [INFO] NEXTSPACE
Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2017 02:04:25 +0100

On 25 November 2017 at 23:35, Sergii Stoian <stoyan255@gmail.com> wrote:

> Finally I've decided to inform dear community about my project of last 2+
> years.
> I've named is NEXTSPACE. It is SPACE for NeXT applications.
> You can find code and brief description of project here
> https://github.com/trunkmaster/nextspace.

This looks _very_ impressive and exactly the sort of thing I feel that
GNUstep needs. I am very impressed. Your work looks amazing.

When and how might it be downloaded?

How would you feel about your desktop etc. being repackaged for a
different distro, such as OpenSUSE?

Email: lproven@cix.co.uk • Google Mail/Talk/Plus: lproven@gmail.com