Re: Type mismatch for _Block_copy and _Block_release when building gnust

From: Wolfgang Lux
Subject: Re: Type mismatch for _Block_copy and _Block_release when building gnustep-base-1.24.9 with libobjc2-1.8.1
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2018 22:07:03 +0100

Hello David,

> When I try to build gnustep-base-1.24.9 with libobjc2-1.8.1, I get a type
> mismatch for _Block_copy and _Block_release:

the question is why are you trying to build a version of gnustep-base that is
almost two years old by now? But to answer your question, the latest version
1.25.1 released just two days ago contains a fix that defines prototypes for
_Block_copy and _Block_release only when the libobjc2 headers are not available.

Wolfgang