Re: FOSDEM 2018 hotels?

From: Bertrand Dekoninck
Subject: Re: FOSDEM 2018 hotels?
Date: Mon, 08 Jan 2018 22:46:32 +0100

Le 08/01/2018 21:02, Richard Frith-Macdonald a écrit :

On 8 Jan 2018, at 19:58, Gregory Casamento <greg.casamento@gmail.com> wrote:

My intention is to come this year.  GC

Have you a plan for when you will be in Brussels?  I haven't booked travel and
hotels yet, but I was planning to get there Friday evening, and leave Sunday
afternoon/evening, but I'm just wondering if it might be worth taking Monday
off work and staying the extra evening (no point if everyone else is going home
on Sunday though).

I might come too : I only live at 2 hours by car from Brussels, and it would be my first opensource summit. I would be glad to meet any of you.

Bertrand Dekoninck