Re: Compiling gnustep-make

From: Ivan Vučica
Subject: Re: Compiling gnustep-make
Date: Sun, 04 Feb 2018 11:04:08 +0000

On Thu 1 Feb 2018 at 02:49 Svetlana Tkachenko <svetlana@members.fsf.org> wrote:
Hi Ivan,

Ivan Vučica wrote:
> One thing is unclear to me...
>
> If you had GNUstep-reset.sh on your system, would that not suggest that GNUstep was, in fact, not uninstalled?

No, I ran GNUstep-reset.sh from gnustep-make sources directory.

-- Sveta
You didn’t say anything about how the env vars were in your environment after a reboot?

Did you check if they are there using the “env” command? Did you find out what left them there and cleaned that thing away?
--
Sent from Gmail Mobile