Re: GNUstep and valgrind

From: amon
Subject: Re: GNUstep and valgrind
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2018 21:45:42 -0500

scan-build40 -enable-checker osx.cocoa.RetainCount -enable-checker osx.cocoa.NSAutoreleasePool -enable-checker unix.Malloc gmak
+e
 If you have llvm. Your version number might be different.

That doesn't look like a Linux Mint gcc command line to me...
which is what I have. Well, I also have an Ubuntu LTS
system. There are differences in what happens under different
systems... I once spent a month narrowing down why gcc and
clang each had fatal but different idiosyncracies on the
platform I was using. So I might get different results on
my platform than what you would get on yours.

|   Dale Amon                  Immortal Data                    |
|   CEO             Midland International Air and Space Port    |
| amon@vnl.com       "Data Systems for Deep Space and Time"     |