dmca-activists

[DMCA-Activists] Re[2]: [DMCA_Discuss] Lucky day for webcasters! CARP go

From: shell
Subject: [DMCA-Activists] Re[2]: [DMCA_Discuss] Lucky day for webcasters! CARP goes down!
Date: Wed, 22 May 2002 23:17:12 -0400

As the webmaster for a college radio station (WCSB Cleveland
www.wcsb.org), the fees will be bad......but the thing that will shut
our livestream down are the reporting requirements. They will be
*impossible* for us. This is what we must fight, more than anything.

Shelley Slater
webmistress, WCSB Cleveland
www.wcsb.org
See you in Hell