dmca-activists

[DMCA-Activists] Re: Re[2]: [DMCA_Discuss] WCSB Cleveland/ DMCA Reportin

From: IBSHQ
Subject: [DMCA-Activists] Re: Re[2]: [DMCA_Discuss] WCSB Cleveland/ DMCA Reporting under 114
Date: Thu, 23 May 2002 09:03:34 EDT

Good Morning Shelley,

Thank you for being a long time
members of the Intercollegiate Broadcasting System (IBS)
with 62 continuous years of service to educational radio.

I assure you there will be NO extensive reporting requirements
for educational stations.  The reporting requirements
will not exceed those that you now do under Section 118
of Copyright Regulations (ASCAP/BMI/SESAC).

Reporting requirements have already been waived
for all CPB/NPR stations with full time paid
staffs under 10.

You might also note that as a STATE owned
school under the Eleventh Amendment to the
U. S. Constitution that you would not be
subject to RIAA "enforcement" and there
is NO COPYRIGHT OFFICE ENFORCEMENT
provisions under DMCA.

WCSB is a special station in many ways