dmca-activists

Re: [DMCA-Activists] DRM news

From: Jonathan Watterson
Subject: Re: [DMCA-Activists] DRM news
Date: 13 Jun 2002 10:43:02 -0400

On Thu, 2002-06-13 at 10:38, Serge Wroclawski wrote:
> On 12 Jun 2002, Jonathan Watterson wrote:
>
> > Announcing the newest digital rights management device from the RIAA:
> > TuneBlock!
>
> Okay... And what shall we do about it?
>
> What's the plan?

Um... have you followed the link? It's a joke. Sorry I didn't make that
clear.

Jonathan Watterson                                Digital Freedom Organizer
http://digitalspeech.org                          Free Software Foundation

Digital Speech Project: Fight for your rights online!
Donate: http://svcs.affero.net/rm.php?p=.dsp0&m=jono%40digitalspeech.org