dmca-activists

Re: [DMCA-Activists] MSNBC / AP on "Trusted Computing"

From: Seth Johnson
Subject: Re: [DMCA-Activists] MSNBC / AP on "Trusted Computing"
Date: Fri, 08 Nov 2002 12:28:49 -0500

As Ruben knows, I stick strictly to methodical practice and
anything that might appear to be personality issues I steer
clear from in a public forum.

While I have considered making some sort of exception in
this case, it's very clear that my attempting to address in
these forums the issue at work here, would only be bringing
out of a sphere in which constructive discourse might occur,
matters with which the parties to the central dispute are
already familiar, and which have already been described
among those parties.

Seth Johnson