dmca-activists

[DMCA-Activists] Comments + Broad Overview of Exclusive Rights Approache

From: Ruben I Safir
Subject: [DMCA-Activists] Comments + Broad Overview of Exclusive Rights Approaches
Date: Sat, 9 Nov 2002 21:37:51 -0500

<<As Ruben knows, I stick strictly to methodical practice and
anything that might appear to be personality issues I steer
clear from in a public forum.>>

What I know is that after July 17th of this year you dropped out
of the group and refused to pick up the phone.  And then a month
later, when we tried to build further on those successes, you tried
to drag the group off on a tangent.

And because of this, we lost a valuable oppurtunity
at getting real press in the NY Times.

This I know.

But you can always call me and talk about it.

Until then, stop using the NY Fair Use name.  It's not yours.
Use actually in violation of my copyrights at this point.  It's like
trampling on the GPL.

Stop

Ruben

--