dmca-activists

[DMCA-Activists] Re: Congressional Caucus Against "Piracy"

From: Seth Johnson
Subject: [DMCA-Activists] Re: Congressional Caucus Against "Piracy"
Date: Sat, 24 May 2003 21:29:42 -0400

Here's the letter.  Declan posted it on POLITECH.

Now we have two misdirected things of note in recent history, now that
Congress is finally starting to realize that they need to address exclusive
rights policy directly:  Tthis, and the creation of CARP Judges at the
Library of Congress.

Seth

Declan McCullagh wrote:

> I wrote a quick article about this (with comments from the MPAA and RIAA)
> that you can find here:
> http://news.com.com/2100-1028_3-1007908.html
>
> -Declan
>
> ---

DRM is Theft!  We are the Stakeholders!

New Yorkers for Fair Use
http://www.nyfairuse.org

[CC] Counter-copyright: http://cyber.law.harvard.edu/cc/cc.html

I reserve no rights restricting copying, modification or distribution of
this incidentally recorded communication.  Original authorship should be
attributed reasonably, but only so far as such an expectation might hold for
usual practice in ordinary social discourse to which one holds no claim of
exclusive rights.