dmca-activists

[DMCA-Activists] HTML-enhanced censorware DMCA Exemptions hearings

From: Seth Finkelstein
Subject: [DMCA-Activists] HTML-enhanced censorware DMCA Exemptions hearings
Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 22:08:36 -0400

On Tue, May 27, 2003 at 09:36:05PM -0400, Seth Johnson wrote:
> The Copyright Office has the transcripts for all the 2003 exemptions
> hearings in PDF format at:
>
> > http://www.copyright.gov/1201/2003/hearings/schedule.html

        I've just put up HTML-enhanced versions of the censorware
hearings, on my own website at:

        Apr 11, DC - Seth Finkelstein, Jonathan Band, David Burt:

http://sethf.com/anticensorware/hearing_dc.php

        May 14, CA - James Tyre, Steve Metalitz:

http://sethf.com/anticensorware/hearing_ca.php

        These are my *unofficial* HTML versions of the PDF versions.
They have readability-enhancements, with my corrections and relevant links.

--
Seth Finkelstein  Consulting Programmer  address@hidden  http://sethf.com
Anticensorware Investigations - http://sethf.com/anticensorware/