dmca-activists

[DMCA-Activists] Re: pho: Nullsoft Lays Claim to WASTE

From: John Parres
Subject: [DMCA-Activists] Re: pho: Nullsoft Lays Claim to WASTE
Date: Fri, 30 May 2003 22:27:10 -0700 (PDT)

Ah, the intrigue continues....

Was W.A.S.T.E. released under GPL or was it a defiant act of frustration by a
creative coding genius under contract?

Justin is like a rock star signed to Warner Bros. Records who wants to sing his
own songs and brays at the corporate bridle.  His departure from AOL/Nullsoft
will be A Good Thing, IMHO.  I can only imagine the magic (and havoc!) he will
create.  Does the world really need WinAMP 8.5?  Bah!  2.91 is great, thank you
very much.  3.0 is a mess.

Now with Case's ouster 'the man' is just going to hold you back and keep you
down.  Onward and upward, Justin!

God Speed,

JP