dmca-activists

[DMCA-Activists] SCO Teleconference Transcript (Friday, May 30, 2003)

From: Seth Johnson
Subject: [DMCA-Activists] SCO Teleconference Transcript (Friday, May 30, 2003)
Date: Sat, 31 May 2003 19:49:29 -0400

Forwarded from Linux Elitists list.

A snippet:

[. . .] the question is:  how is this going to get resolved?
Is it gonna to get resolved by people ah, attacking, us and coming out
there and trying to, to shut us down, before this can be, ah, played out
in a full court hearing, or is, er, how _is_ it going to go forward?  We
know we have a very strong set of claims.  We feel very comfortable with
where we are in our position.  We understand that the, the heat is
intense from a number of folks, and the battle is fierce.  But we are
gonna to continue down this path because in the end, we have the legal
rights to do so, and it is our crown jewels.  This is what we're
fighting for.

-- Seth