dmca-activists

[DMCA-Activists] Re: pho: FCC to be on C-SPAN

From: Lisa Rein
Subject: [DMCA-Activists] Re: pho: FCC to be on C-SPAN
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2003 14:51:34 -0700

Got it! (I have Shirley to thank for tipping me off to this a little earlier)

Here's a little web movie of the very end of fcc commissioner jonathan adelstein's speech before the vote was taken and Medea Benjamin and Rebecca Gordon (media alliance, code pink) started singing "the mass deregulation of the mass communication is the end of democracy" and got taken away by police:

http://ftp.archive.org/movies/lisarein/fcc-june-02-2003/fccvote- protest-6-02-03-sm.mov

mp3s, aiffs and hi res on the way of this and jonathan adelstein's speech in the same directory as the day progresses:

http://ftp.archive.org/movies/lisarein/fcc-june-02-2003/

thanks!

lisa