dmca-activists

[DMCA-Activists] Disruptive Scholarship Blog Launched

From: Seth Johnson
Subject: [DMCA-Activists] Disruptive Scholarship Blog Launched
Date: Thu, 03 Feb 2005 19:59:11 -0500

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Disruptive Scholarship Blog Launched
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2005 19:35:23 -0500
From: STS-L Moderator <address@hidden>

Date: Thu, 03 Feb 2005 12:46:55 -0600
From: Gerry Mckiernan <address@hidden>

Colleagues/

I am pleased to inform you of the creation of a New Blog devoted
to the theme of my Wiki-based alternative
authoring/review/publishing  model I call 'Disruptive
Scholarship'

The Disruptive Scholarship blog is located at

[ http://disruptivescholarship.blogspot.com ]

The Disruptive Scholarship model is sketched in the first posting
to the blog.

I Welcome Any and All Comments on  MyPosting(s) and Look Forward
to Exploring the Future of Scholarly Communication, Review, and
Publishing.

[Of course, the Disruptive Scholarship Blog will in time be
replaced by the Disruptive Scholarship Wiki :-)]

Regards,

/Gerry

Gerry McKiernan
Disruptive Librarian