dmca-activists

[DMCA-Activists] Internet TV is Open and Independent

From: Seth Johnson
Subject: [DMCA-Activists] Internet TV is Open and Independent
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2005 23:22:32 -0400

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [MediaMentor] OPEN SOURCE  Internet TV is Open and
Independent
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2005 01:58:42 +0200
From: "Eric Schneider" <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden

Internet TV is Open and Independent

Announcing a new platform for internet television and video.
Anyone can broadcast full-screen video to thousands of people at
virtually no cost, using BitTorrent technology. Viewers get
intuitive, elegant software to subscribe to channels, watch
video, and organize their video library. The project is
non-profit, open source, and built on open standards. Today we're
announcing the project and releasing our current sourcecode. The
software is launching in June.

http://participatoryculture.org/

Mmmmh, sounds yummy!

Eric

PNYV >>> Positive + News + Youth + Views
Online Mag for Youth Leadership & Changemaking
http://www.pnyv.org
address@hidden

Positive Nett-Works Association
c/o House of Democracy and Human Rights
Greifswalder Str.4
10405 Berlin, Germany
phone: +49 (0) 30 - 69536469
mobile: +49 (0) 176 - 2205 9374

World Future School project
http://www.worldfutureschool.org
address@hidden

http://profiles.takingitglobal.org/weltgeist

"It is time to speak your Truth.
Create your community.
Be good to each other.
And do not look outside yourself for the leader.
This could be a good time!
We are the ones we've been waiting for."
--The Elders, Oraibi, Arizona Hopi Nation

Public, keyword searchable archives @
RSS feed for MediaMentor list:
FEEDBACK:
address@hidden
POST: If subscribed, post to the list @
address@hidden
No attachments...... less viruses.... text only please....
No HTML and no RTF from your subscription's e-mail address only.
UNSUBSCRIBE:
address@hidden
Change your subscription to daily digest mode
by sending a blank message to
address@hidden
Change your subscription to individual emails:
by sending a blank message to
address@hidden
Put your email message delivery on hold for your vacation:
by sending a blank message to
address@hidden
(c)info
http://members.tripod.com/~media002/disclaimer.htm
Due to the nature of email & the WWW, check ALL sources.
Members who post to this list retain their copyright but grant a
non-exclusive license to others to forward any message posted
here. They also grant the list owner permission to maintain an
Other use of e-mail to this list requires the permission of
individual writers..