dmidecode-devel

Re: [dmidecode] Command line interface

From: Jean Delvare
Subject: Re: [dmidecode] Command line interface
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2005 14:14:50 +0200

[Petter Reinholdtsen]
> Will these changes be in a release soon, or should I release a new
> Debian package with the CVS patches while I wait?

I am a little busy with other stuff (hardware monitoring drivers in
Linux 2.6, new release of quilt) right now, but I would like to release
dmidecode 2.7 soon now. This will probably happen in the first days of
August. I would appreciate if people could test the current CVS before I
do, so as to make sure I didn't introduce any regression.

Note that the new command line interface should not be considered stable
yet. Depending on the feedback I get from the users, I might have to
change a few things.

Thanks,
--
Jean Delvare