dmidecode-devel

Re: [dmidecode] DMIDECODE runs on windows 2000/XP

From: Hugo Weber
Subject: Re: [dmidecode] DMIDECODE runs on windows 2000/XP
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2006 19:36:30 +0800

These changes make the dmidecode sources to be a native .exe
windows app and thus runs without cygwin.

I ran diff -ur dmidecode/ demidecode-2.8/ > diff_win.txt

I'm also sending a the sources on a zip file in case the diff
doesn't catch the new file dmidecode.dev. It's the project file for
dev-c++ (http://www.bloodshed.net) I used to make dmidecode.exe

Hope it helps others like it's helping me.
Hugo.