dmidecode-devel

[dmidecode] SMBIOS 2.7 implementations

From: Jean Delvare
Subject: [dmidecode] SMBIOS 2.7 implementations
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2010 18:10:07 +0100

Hi there,

I am in the process of adding support for SMBIOS 2.7 to dmidecode
(almost done.) Does anyone have access to actual implementation of
SMBIOS 2.7? I don't, and I really would like to have dumps of actual
SMBIOS 2.7 tables to test my code. So if you have such systems at
hand, I would appreciate if you could please run dmidecode --dump-bin
on these systems and share the dump files with me.

Thanks,
--
Jean Delvare