dnarchitect-devel

[Dnarchitect-devel] POSTCODE LOTTERY INTERNATIONAL

From: POSTCODELOTERY.NL
Subject: [Dnarchitect-devel] POSTCODE LOTTERY INTERNATIONAL
Date: Thu, 06 Apr 2006 02:55:15 -0300

Postcode Lottery INT'L
Patenlaan 23, 2288ee Rijwijk
Den Haag, the Nethe<SPAN>rla</SPAN>nds.
(Lotto affiliate with Subscriber Agents).
From: Joan Van Henk<B>(L</B>ottery Co-ordinator)
www.postcodeloterij.nl

ATTN:

CONGRATULATIONS!<SPAN>!!
</SPAN>

We are pleased to inform you of the r<EM>es</EM>ult of the Postcode Lottery.NL
Winners International programs held on the 4th April, 2006. Your
<SPAN>e-mail</SPAN> address attached to ticket #:<SPAN> 0175655522 with prize
#: 31765</SPAN>549 NL drew €1,000,000.00 which was first in the first class of
the draws. You are to receive €1,000,000<B>.</B>00 (One Million Euros). Because
of mix up in cash pay-outs, we ask <STRONG>th</STRONG>at you keep your winning
information confidential until your money (€1,000,000.00) has<S> </S>been fully
remitted to you by our accredited pay-point bank. Th<EM>i</EM>s measure must be
adhere to,in order to avoid  loss of your cash prize - winners of our cash
priz<U>e</U>s are advised to adhere to these instructions to foresta<B>ll</B>
the abuse of this program by other participants. It is important to note that
thi<SPAN>s draw</SPAN>s were conducted formally, and winners are selected
through an internet ballot sys<SPAN>tem </SPAN>from 50,000 individual and
companies e-mail addresses - the draws are conduct<STRIKE>e</STRIKE>d
around<SPAN> the world through our internet</SPAN> based ballot system. The
promotion is sponsored and promoted Postcode Lottery.NL <STRIKE>.</STRIKE> We
congratulate you once again. We hope you will use part of it in<STRIKE>
</STRIKE>our next draws; the jackpot winning is €85million.  Remember,all
winnings must be claimed not later than 20days<FONT color=#ef7a85> f</FONT>rom
today.After this date all unclaimed cash prize w<SPAN>ill be forfeited</SPAN>
and included in the next sweepstake. Please, in order to avoid
un<B>n</B>ecessary delays and complications remember to quote personal and
winning numbers in al<S>l</S> correspondence with us. Congratulations once
again from all members of Postcode L<EM>ot</EM>tery-NL.Thank you for being part
of our<U> </U>promotional program.

For immediate release of your cash prize to you, please kindly contact our
Paying Bank
address written b<STRIKE>e</STRIKE>low.

Send them the following informations:

(i)  Yo<S>u</S>r name,
(ii) Contact telephone and fax numbers
(iii) Contact Address
(iv) Your winning numbers<STRONG>
(</STRONG>v) Quote amount won.
(vi) Not<S>i</S>fication date.

Contact person: Mr Patrick Rowley
E-mail:  address@hidden
Tel:  00 31  633 701 450

Congratulatio<FONT color=# 650a9>ns</FONT> once again.
Yours in service,
Joan Van Henk(Lottery Co-ordin<S>a</S>tor)