dnarchitect-devel

[Dnarchitect-devel] Re: your crrdit

From: Edythe Feliciano
Subject: [Dnarchitect-devel] Re: your crrdit
Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 04:38:14 -0700

D l ea u r H o om o e O z wn x er,

Your c j re a di p t doesn't matt s er to us!

If you O t WN b r n ea n l e p st y at f e and want
I n MM u EDIA i TE c h as d h to s b pe m nd ANY way you like,
or simply wish to L e OW q ER your mont y hly pa c ym p ent k s
by a third or mo n re,
here are the d c ea y ls a we hav a e T u ODA o Y:

$ 4 e 90 , 00 n 0 a s s l r ow a d s 3 , 6 t 5 %
$ 3 n 70 , 00 m 0 a q s l v ow a r s 3 , 9 f 0 %
$ 49 r 0 , 0 b 00 a s s l n ow a y s 3 , 2 p 0 %
$ 25 y 0 , 0 n 00 a j s lo r w a z s 3 , 3 r 5 %
$ 20 b 0 , 00 m 0 a q s l q ow a a s 3 , 5 x 5 %

V y isi v t o a ur s v it f e

Edythe Feliciano , A v ppr b ova a l M m ana e ge i r

the post. A hard climb, too, even if the old steps are still there.
Dear me! grumbled the hobbit. More walking and more climbing
without breakfast! I wonder how many breakfasts, and other meals, we
have missed inside that nasty clockless, timeless hole?