dnarchitect-devel

[Dnarchitect-devel] offset blackout

From: Judith Costello
Subject: [Dnarchitect-devel] offset blackout
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2006 13:44:23 -0700

The result is that we loose context in discussions about software methodologies. now we just need a _javascript_ include for this and we can put tag clouds for the blogs on the blogs.
Of course, Inventive-oriented developers tend not to like it, but too bad on their birthday for ending up in the wrong place to work for where their sweet-spot is on the curves.
This is actually an excelent wirte-upand I'm not even half-way scrolled down yet. us tag clouds, but not clouds for the blog itself. Support and sales are huge to these companies, as is predictability. now we just need a _javascript_ include for this and we can put tag clouds for the blogs on the blogs.
Whale-blubber works just fine, thank you very much.
Rather than ferret out all of them, the point I want to make is how understanding that software development operates in one of these three models drives the way you do that development.
All you can do is work on gut-level ideas until they become real enough to ask, "is this something people would use? It'd make the technorati platform more valuable.
If you're interested in going, I have a discount code I can send you. That's the leap I like to think I help people with: tactics. Whale-blubber works just fine, thank you very much.
More than just cut-n-paste.
Currently, we have del. This is the most expensive appliance I've ever bought. Currently, we have del.
Rather than ferret out all of them, the point I want to make is how understanding that software development operates in one of these three models drives the way you do that development.
Support and sales are huge to these companies, as is predictability.
Also, if you'd be interested in recording for our podcast, RedMonk Radio, that'd be good stuff as well. Currently, we have del. These are the classic ways that developers like to be motivated, and we like to tell as many people as possible. Also, if you'd be interested in recording for our podcast, RedMonk Radio, that'd be good stuff as well.
Most enterprise software companies are not.
" We'll see what happens.
More than just cut-n-paste.