dnarchitect-devel

[Dnarchitect-devel] high volume

From: Cheryl Eaton
Subject: [Dnarchitect-devel] high volume
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 11:23:26 -0000

STOCPK TRADE9R ALERT!
FRIDAY OCTOBER 13, 2006 GLOBEX INC.30
Symbo6l: GLXI
Price: $.30

WILL FRIDAY THE 13TH BE THE LUCKY ONE FOR YOU TRADXING THIS STOC6K?

WHILE PAST PERFORMANCE IS NEVER INDICATIVE OF FUTURE RESULTS, ON AUGUST 4TH THIS STOCDK WENT FROM $.70 TO $1.18. CAN IT RUN AGAIN?

GO READ THE NEWS! ARE ALL SIGNS SHOWING GLXI IS READY TO POP?

COULD THIS ONE BE MORE PROFITAGBLE THAN BANK ROBBERY?

RADAIR IT NOW FOR FRIDAY. REMEMBER, HAVING A WINNING STOCVK- PRICELESS....

Information within this report contains forward looking statements within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21B of the SEC Act of 1934. Statements that involve discussions with respect to projections of future events are forward looking. Don't rely on them. This company doesn't report. Past performance is never indicative of future results. We received 150,000 free trading shares in the past. All those shares have been sold. We have received an additional 230,000 free trading shares now. The two tranches were from different third parties, not officers, directors or affiliates. We intend to sell all 230,000 shares now, which could cause the stock to go down. This company has: nominal cash and no revenues in its most recent quarter. It is not an operating company. These factors raise substantial doubt about its ability to continue as a going concern. A failure to finance could cause the company to go out of business. This is a high risk security. This report shall not be construed as any kind of investment advice or solicitation.

    Collision would be instant death.
Notebook Time to Calculate Pi to 2 Million Digits science fiction called swords-and-sorcery. And among its highest virtues is
Memory Slot: Standard/DUO compatible slot, PCMCIA TypeII/I card slot with
Cardbus Support
are a very fast flier, aren't you?"