dnarchitect-devel

[Dnarchitect-devel] deprive denim

From: Connor Kane
Subject: [Dnarchitect-devel] deprive denim
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 12:34:25 -0200

Characters are Entities of power in any of a number of possible game worlds.
Play as one of the doomed island's inhabitants as you experience the weeks and months leading up to the end of the decaying and decadent society of Atlantis. Each player states a fact about the setting.
Magic works by giving special magic items to complete strangers to trigger their effects. One by one, from all walks of life, he has called us to his keep of endless knowledge. Characters are Entities of power in any of a number of possible game worlds. WINE is a coalition of international criminal masterminds, working to overthrow the governments of Britain, France, Germany, China and Japan. Build your powers and then watch your conscience. Purely for roleplaying purposes.
The game uses a unique limited-resource die pool system, which leads to heightening tension and excitement as the players must maximize their assets to be the last man standing. The catch: The hunter themselves may be karbons that have infiltrated the ranks of the program. But if the players aren't careful, their own Moral Failings will lead to corruption, and they too will serve the Satanic host.
Build your powers and then watch your conscience. Characters are Entities of power in any of a number of possible game worlds.
The rules are lite and freeform.
now you can have it all. I know I am not the only one, but it still annoys the hell out of me.
Our sight allows us to see past, present and many futures and our purpose given were the record keepers of Gennisia.
This has rules, has some background and real lame character sheet.
There are those who have been cursed by a glimpse into that cold order and they have been broken by it-their knowledge expels them from the Law's order. We recommend you drink while playing this game in order to get in kinship with your character. WINE is a coalition of international criminal masterminds, working to overthrow the governments of Britain, France, Germany, China and Japan. When each city was a kingdom, each with its patron god or goddess, and each desiring what their neighbor had. It orders man and machine, life and matter, according to its sublime and alien rationality.
The GR makes the whole thing before hand, and the players choose where to go and what to do.