dolibarr-bugtrack

[Dolibarr-bugtrack] [Bug #974] VAT is not set to 0 if thirdparty is not

From: Doliforge
Subject: [Dolibarr-bugtrack] [Bug #974] VAT is not set to 0 if thirdparty is not subject to VAT
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2013 09:39:35 +0200

Doliforge
Ce message ne s'affiche pas correctement?
mettez à jour vos préférences utilisateur.

VAT is not set to 0 if thirdparty is not subject to VAT

Dernières modifications

12/07/2013 09:39 (Europe/Paris)
Ok, I think I was just a little tired, of course VAT is defined by the selled and not the buyer... Sorry for the noise...
Changements :
  • Resolution:
AucunInvalid

État

 Détails
Submitted by:  Maxime Kohlhaas (atm-maxime) Submitted on:  10/07/2013 14:21
Last Modified On:  10/07/2013 14:21
Description:  I just saw this now, I remember that if a thirdparty is not subject to VAT, when you add a line into a proposal, order or invoice, the VAT was automatically set to 0.
I just tested on 3.3.2, 3.3.3 and 3.4, the VAT is taken from the product even if tva_assuj = 0.
Step to reproduce bug:
Version:  3.4.0 Category:  Module: Thirdparties
Severity:  7 OS Type/Version:
PHP version:   Database type and version:
 Etat
Resolution:  Invalid

Commentaires

Maxime Kohlhaas 12/07/2013 09:39