dolibarr-bugtrack

[Dolibarr-bugtrack] [Bug #1809] main_js_on _payment to FAC_AUTO_FILLJS

From: Doliforge
Subject: [Dolibarr-bugtrack] [Bug #1809] main_js_on _payment to FAC_AUTO_FILLJS
Date: Mon, 09 Feb 2015 22:04:33 +0100

Doliforge
Is this email not displaying correctly?
update email preferences.

main_js_on _payment to FAC_AUTO_FILLJS

Latest modifications

If you want, you can make a pull request to add it to the changelog of the 3.7 branch! It is not too late (yet).
Changes:
  • Resolution:
NoneInvalid

Answer now

Snapshot

 Details
Submitted by:  Andriolo Hubert (hubz) Submitted on:  2015-01-18 16:32
Last Modified On:  2015-02-09 18:21
Fourn/facture/paiement.php
a PR was merged changing the name of constant to :
FAC_AUTO_FILLJS

How to avoid this kind of problems ?
Request a changelog file change for each PR ?
- Eldy and othe Yodas have enough work already
- BUT maybe... after merging, maybe you can tag (or LABEL) it as "CHANGELOG" if needed ?
and I can care with maintaining the changelog ?
OK, I HOPE i can care :) I'm ot dev but i understand partly.
Step to reproduce bug:  may happen in other versions (merged on develop in august 2014)
https://github.com/Dolibarr/dolibarr/pull/1822/files
Detected in version:  3.7.0 Category:  Other
Severity:  5 - Major OS Type/Version:
PHP version:   Database type and version:
 Status
Resolution:  Invalid

Comments

Marcos García 2015-02-09 22:04
If you want, you can make a pull request to add it to the changelog of the 3.7 branch! It is not too late (yet).
Andriolo Hubert 2015-02-09 18:21
Ok I was writing it here, because the name of constant changed with a PRnot relayed in changelog...
You can close.
For my Changelog proposition to keep it up to date... it's too late it seems dév team wants it to be automatical.
Marcos García 2015-02-06 13:21
Please submit your concerns to dev mailing list as not everyone checks this tracker.

Develop in august is 3.7 so I think the problem is at least controlled.

I have looked for the string in 3.7 and can't find any match. If MAIN_JS_ON_PAYMENT was a hidden constant, then there is no bug because hidden constants are meant to use with caution.