dolibarr-bugtrack

[Dolibarr-bugtrack] [Bug #1811] Erreur sur extrafield ligne propale

From: Doliforge
Subject: [Dolibarr-bugtrack] [Bug #1811] Erreur sur extrafield ligne propale
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2015 15:37:42 +0100

Doliforge
Ce message ne s'affiche pas correctement?
mettez à jour vos préférences utilisateur.

Erreur sur extrafield ligne propale

Dernières modifications

13/02/2015 15:37 (Europe/Paris)
Changements :
  • Resolution:
Works for meFixed

État

 Détails
Submitted by:  Manuel Pintor (m.pintor) Submitted on:  22/01/2015 18:27
Last Modified On:  12/02/2015 19:09
Description:  Les attributs supplémentaires de ligne de proposition (voire autre pièce mais non testé) ne sont pas pris en compte lors de la création d'une proposition, bien qu'affichés à l'écran de saisie de la proposition.

Après saisie d'une ligne de proposition, une erreur est affichée.
Step to reproduce bug:  Créer un attribut supplémentaire de ligne de proposition, par exemple "truc" Booléen.

Créer une proposition, ajouter une ligne de produit avec truc à vrai (par exemple).

Erreur :
Requête dernier accès en base en erreur: SELECT truc FROM llx_propaldet_extrafields WHERE fk_object = 1
Code retour dernier accès en base en erreur: DB_ERROR_SYNTAX

La table llx_propaldet_extrafields ne contient effectivement rien.

La table llx_extrafields contient truc.
Detected in version:  3.6.2 Category:  Core Problem
Severity:  5 - Major OS Type/Version:  Ubuntu 14.04
PHP version:  5.5 Database type and version:  MySQL 5.5
 Etat
Resolution:  Fixed

Commentaires

Manuel Pintor 12/02/2015 19:09
Shame my previous post disappeared as I chose a subject in the list...

In brief : I just sorted out the issue on my side, but I think this part of code might be improved.

Explanation : I had another propaldet extrafield "Longueur" (Lenght) with code "long". Long is a reserved word for MySQL and this what led to the error.
In fact, syslog mentions an INSERT warning before the SELECT error I mentioned in the original post.

I changed the Longueur/long extrafield to Longueur/longueur and it was then OK.

Now I think some control SHOULD prevent users from using MySQL reserved word, or at least the reason should be clearly reported somewhere (here in PMA for me).
Manuel Pintor 12/02/2015 19:02
Report looks to be more a feature request than a bug report. So i
close the request to move it from bug list. Waiting for a
developer to develop enhancement and send a request to include it.
Cedric GROSS 12/02/2015 17:56
I also tested it with fresh install of 3.6.2. No problem.

PHP : 5.5.21 MYSQL : 5.5.35 APACHE : 2.4.12
Manuel Pintor 12/02/2015 11:26
Are there any other informations I could provide here so the issue could be investigated some more ?

I've been reproducing it on 2 different clear installs, on 2 different servers.
I'm glad to read it's working for someone else, but this does not solve the issue on my side. If it happens somewhere, it might happen again somewhere else as long as we don't sort it out.

Both installs are on Ubuntu 14.04 / PHP 5.5 / MySQL 5.5.41.
Marcos García 10/02/2015 00:35
I'm sorry I am not able to reproduce it. Tested with 3.5 and 3.6 latest versions and everything worked fine.
Manuel Pintor 28/01/2015 12:25
Same issue report in english, hoping it'll be sorted out by someone here.

Extrafields on lines of proposals (or maybe even on invoices, etc, but not tested) are not taken into account during the creation of a proposal, although shown in the input screen of the proposal.
After committing a line of proposal, an error is displayed.

I got the same behaviour on 2 fresh installs under dolibarr 3.6.2 and 3.5.6.

Steps to reproduce.

1. create an extrafield on proposal line, for instance a boolean named "abc"
2. create a proposal and add a proposal line with abc set to true (or false, whatever).

=> error displayed mentioning a DB_ERROR_SYNTAX error during the last access on base, on the statement : SELECT abc FROM llx_propaldet_extrafields WHERE fk_object = 1

Indeed, llx_propaldet_extrafields contains absolutely nothing.
And llx_extrafields contains abc.