[Dolibarr-dev] introduction

From: Artoge Information
Subject: [Dolibarr-dev] introduction
Date: Sun, 11 Oct 2009 13:54:56 +0200

Hello, all Dolibar dev's,

Sorry to not being able to read nor write in French, so I do my best to stay with English ;-)

I'm writing this email to introduce myself as I just subscribed to the mailinglist.
My name is Remco Gerbrands, owner of Artoge. A small dutch webservice&trainings company from Maastricht, the Netherlands.

We mainly use Joomla! CMS, Moodle, EyeOS and OpenOffice.  We are testing on the moment Dolibar as crm/erp instead of Calc ;-) to get a decent websolution. Yet, seeing the google translation of Dolibarr and having done software translations in the past (I started and coördinated the first translation of OpenOffice version 1.x helpfiles into Dutch, which now is done by SUN and the community) I would like to claim Z-6PO grade for the Dutch language: nl_NL.
That way I'm ably to supply the correct translation directly.

Regards,

Remco