[Dolibarr-dev] Presentation - Module Assortiments

From: Florian HENRY
Subject: [Dolibarr-dev] Presentation - Module Assortiments
Date: Tue, 31 May 2011 11:10:54 -0400

Hello all,

 I'm French and I'm just new with dolibarr, and what I can says is "Whoa !!". For a free product it's just amaysing.

  In my previous compagny, I use to configure private ERP/CRM (I do not says any name here) and lot's of feature are already embeded by Dolibarr.

I just let here some things that missing :
- Item list by customer (customer/suppliers category, set of customer attribute)
- Price list by customer (customer/suppliers category, set of customer attribute)
- Discount matrix by product and/or customer attribute
- Possibily to configure order taking with list of discount more than free discount choice
- Retail audit feature for sales man in customer office.

As I'm also a developper, I'll try to implement this kind of ideas, and we will see how I can manage with it.

I've just finnish the module assortment, witch is the first point of my list. I already plublish it on Dolibarr Store.
I also just notice the bug list. I'll have to make a break for the moment (1 week) on developpement feature, but I will continue by fixing bugs.

Thank a lot for this great work.

Kind regards