[Dolibarr-dev] Release 3.1

From: Laurent Destailleur (eldy)
Subject: [Dolibarr-dev] Release 3.1
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2011 00:44:01 +0100

Hi,

I plan to generate the package for the 3.1 final release this week-end (it contains only bug fixes from 3.1 RC1, RC2 and RC3). I think all majors problems are fixed and time spent between first beta and final release is the most important we had in all Dolibarr history, so I hope this should result in having also the most stable and reliable version we had in Dolibarr history.

Things are never perfect, we we must release sometimes and stop tests to release and switch to the next step, building the 3.2 version. So if someone still has critical things to report, it's the last hours... After, it will be included into the 3.1 branch for the 3.1.1 (maintenance releases).

Happy new years to every body.

--
Eldy (Laurent Destailleur).
EMail: address@hidden