Re: [Dolibarr-dev] table llx_c_secteur

From: Destailleur Laurent
Subject: Re: [Dolibarr-dev] table llx_c_secteur
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2012 18:50:08 +0200

This is not a marketing feature, because feature does not exists. It's just "dead code".
If a marketing feature is required, we must add it completely or not at all. For the moment fields required to store extra information can be done by official feature "extra field" introduced with 3.2. It is better to use a feature done for that and that it works than a feature not developed so not working. That's why I removed the field fk_secteur (and the 2 other description and services detected by Regis).