Re: [Dolibarr-dev] pattern for adding tables in dolibarr's module

From: Marc-Henri Pamiseux
Subject: Re: [Dolibarr-dev] pattern for adding tables in dolibarr's module
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2012 11:31:21 +0200

Hi Régis,

You mean that if i create a table that is linked with the llx_societe
table or with the llx_socpeople table, then it isn't necessary to add
the entity column in the created table.

But if the table is not created in connection with a table containing
the column entity, then it is necessary to add that column in my table
definition.

To be valid, there must be an SQL constraint binding the tables,
otherwise the link between tables is not an obligation.

To be valid, there must be an SQL constraint binding the tables,
otherwise the link between tables is not an obligation. Otherwise, the
created table must contain the entity column.

Is it what you mean ?

Le 28/08/2012 09:59, Régis Houssin a écrit :
> you can add "entity" field for multicompany module in object table but
> not in detail table (already linked with foreign key)

Hope to read you,
--
Marc-Henri Pamiseux

SARL Libricks