Re: [Dolibarr-dev] Vulnerabilities

From: Sasa Ostrouska
Subject: Re: [Dolibarr-dev] Vulnerabilities
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2013 17:47:56 +0200

On Fri, Oct 18, 2013 at 5:10 PM, Marcos García <address@hidden> wrote:
I think we all knew about this vulnerabilities... And if not, we have been warned about them months ago...

But it is great that you fixed them.

But I hoever do not understand well if they are fixed or just they have a temporary hact to prvent them , but as the text states which doesnt work in all situations ?

Rgds
Saxa

Regards,

Marcos García